I love hacks that can take your results to another level. Belly fat happens to be the most popular subject around, and it’s no surprise given that most of us experience unwanted belly fat during our lifetime.
Let me first point out the different kinds of belly we have and explain what they do to our bodies and our internal organs.
Visceral fat. This is a metabolically active kind of fat, releasing hormones which increase blood pressure, harmful cholesterol levels and upset the average balance of insulin. This can lead to diabetes.
What we must grasp is that the hormones (adipokines) released from this fat, decrease your chances of building muscle mass (and maintaining it as well), making your susceptibility to fat gain greater – especially around the belly.
Subcutaneous fat is under the surface of the skin. You can pinch this fat & it keeps out bodies at an average temperature. Although it can be frustrating, this isn’t the most dangerous kind of fat you can have on your body.
Six belly fat busting hacks you need in your life right now.
- The most crucial aspect of losing belly fat is your diet. There is no denying that what you eat daily has profound effects on your weight loss efforts, as well as your ability to lose body fat. You must focus on whole foods whilst eliminating added sugars and refined carbs. If it’s not going to help you reach your goals, then eradicate it, or minimise it to a cheat meal – and that’s it! Practice self-control and discipline towards achieving your goals.
- Eat more fats – That’s correct, eating foods rich in Omega 3 will help you lose and combat belly fat! Eat foods such as avocados, lots of cold-pressed olive oils, salmon and nuts. These foods help you to feel full for more extended periods, as well as being anti-inflammatory. Eat them regularly, and don’t be afraid of fats (be mindful of sugar and refined carbs!)
- Fibre – the forgotten fat burner. Eating cruciferous vegetables as well as taking a fibre supplement is an excellent strategy for weight loss. Eat an abundance of green veggies with every meal, from broccoli, kale, spinach, lettuce and even cabbage. Make large salads and eat them with your protein, avocado and cold-pressed olive oil. It will keep you full for more extended periods, eliminate cravings and set you on the right path for losing belly fat.
- Sprinting or HIIT- Sprinting is great for getting rid of stubborn fat on your body, and is a great strategy to use when trying to eliminate body fat. You can even take this type of training outdoors for an even more significant effect. Don’t forget that a sprint is going all out as hard as you can, and recovering afterwards.
- Weight training – I don’t need to say much about this kind of activity, because I write about it so much in my other posts. By far, there is no better way to lose body fat, change your body shape and become stronger both physically and mentally. If you focus your attention on training with weights, adding more poundage’s as you progress, and eat properly, you will get the most outstanding results! Cardio can’t do this for your body. Remember – lift heavy, lift often and challenge yourself to progress.
- Rest is essential as well – Daily, grinding it out can take, it’s a toll on anyone – no matter how perfect your diet and sleeping habits are. Remember, it’s crucial to schedule in rest days as much as it is weight lifting days. Be sure to rest, recover and recuperate as much as you need to. It’s not a sprint to the finish line. Therefore you must go at your own pace and be – patient! The body takes time to adapt, but it will catch up when you least expect it.
Want access to your very own coach every day – for life?
Think of the results you can achieve with guidance each and every step of the way.. Well, now you can! Achieve your fat loss and muscle building goals in less time and frustration.Be part of the waiting list. for the first notifications of this membership program. When the doors do open, there are only a limited number of people given permission to attend – so get in quick!
Sign up now below and fill in your details.