I’m going to give you an idea which you may not have thought of before, but will solve all your problems with weight loss, as well as give you the ability to maintain the weight loss, forever! That is if you stick with the program for life, and it will save you a tone of money as well.
I bet you are extremely curious as to what this diet could be?
It’s intermittent fasting, that’s it! All you need to do is abstain from eating during specific periods, either a few days per week or every single day. The duration and days depend on your chosen goals and what you can handle. People that love their food opt for fasting for longer durations a couple of times a week, whilst others like the consistency of the daily grind. You win with either technique. See below for some real-life benefits that cannot be dismissed – when it comes to fasting.
Six benefits of intermittent fasting for weight loss, and longevity
- Fasting helps you lose fat all over your body, but the primary weight loss comes from the belly (which is most peoples problem area). The process of eating fewer meals per day, means we take up fewer calories, allowing the enhancement of fat-burning hormones, which leads to weight loss. Lower insulin levels and higher growth hormones increase the amount of norepinephrine, which increases the breakdown of fat, facilitating its use as energy. Fasting increases your metabolic rate by about 4–14 per cent (1), which helps you burn even more calories. This leads to weight-loss within a month, to six months, depending on how much body fat you need to lose. Those who are lean may experience some lag time between. Considering you are only decreasing the number of meals you have in a day, rather than restricting your calories during every meal (which doesn’t work long term – or is a very effective way to weight loss). Fasting also causes less muscle loss in the process, unlike caloric restriction, where the muscle is used as a source of energy, rather than your stored fat. It’s a win all round in terms of activating your metabolism, easy and fast weight loss, as well as decreasing the muscle you may lose.
- Reducing your insulin resistance, which can lower any risk you may have of developing type 2 diabetes. With fasting, you lower your insulin levels quickly, instantly decreasing your risk of developing diabetes. Blood sugar can be reduced between 3–6% while fasting insulin has been reduced by 20–31%.(2). This is a brilliant strategy for those either on the verge of developing type 2 diabetes or have a family history of it. Prevention is as good as a cure, and if all it takes is restricting your food intake per day, then it’s worth the effort and slightly uncomfortable feeling you may get.
- Repairing damaged cells. When we fast, we initiate the removal of wasteful products by the body. These waste products sometimes build up inside our cells, causing damage over long durations. Clearing of these cells can help us prevent Alzheimer’s disease as well as some form of cancers.
- Fasting helps our brain health. Because of the reduction of oxidative stress, as well as inflammation with fasting, we instantly improve the health of our brain, allowing new nerve cells to form, which has many benefits for our brain function. This is why many people experience sharper and higher clarity of mind, with better focus and concentration rates while fasting. Many executives and professionals choose to make their high impact and pressing work during this time, as they can experience higher rates of brain function, getting complicated and challenging tasks done faster. This is just one of the magical properties of Intermittent fasting. (and one of my favourite aspects too).
- Decreasing inflammation and oxidative stress in our bodies. Oxidative stress is the leading cause of ageing, as well as many diseases. Free radicals roam inside our bodies, causing damage to our cells. Our bodies become resistant to this stress when we fast intermittently. Fasting also helps combat inflammation, which can cause many other diseases to start forming. This is a great strategy that increases our longevity and allows us to have a more active and happy life as we age.
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money on food long term. Because you are not eating a lot, therefore, you do not need to purchase more food! The good thing is, you can spend the amount of money on high-quality food, for the duration you are eating. It’s essential always to feed your body, high-grade protein, vegetables and fats, to sustain your fast and allow your body to regenerate after the process. So, you have your financial goal in check right there, as well as your health. You can’t get better than this!
Fasting has so many benefits, with little or no cons. I believe it’s essential for all of us to try this feeding plan, and see how wonderful it will make them feel, as well as change one’s life.
Think of the results you can achieve with guidance each and every step of the way..
Well, now you can!
With mentoring and guidance, you can achieve your fat loss and muscle building goals in less time and frustration. Imagine, having someone to consult regularly and keep you motivated, as well as on the right path to a new, lean you! Become part of the waiting list by filling out your name and email address to become notified of this membership program. The great thing about this membership is it’s only open for a very short period, and for a small number of people. I want to give the best and most abundant attention to those who want to make changes in their lives. You will also be the first guests to receive the membership for a very small investment – a cost that no one will ever have access to again! You definitely want to be part of this super special deal.
Fill in your details below, to make sure you don’t miss out on this offer for coaching, becoming part of a wonderful and supportive community, as well as getting all of this for a very minimal investment. I can’t wait to see you all on the other side.