My approach to health and fitness is simple, effective and sustainable. I believe in any program; you must be able to hit all these points to make progression on those key goals that you want. I do think people over complicate routines and strategies when it comes to weight loss and building muscle. Another factor is that we all want to hit out goals today, when in fact, time, commitment and diligence is required to get anything we want. Changing your health or your body composition is not something that happens overnight. Let me give you a few tips regarding exercise, health and fitness that will help you along the way.
My top 5 health and fitness approaches
- You must change your diet and stick with it, to get results. If you have a pretty lousy health issue, some body fat to lose or you want to look a lot more athletic toned and trim; then you need to first and foremost change your diet. Make it straightforward on yourself by focusing on the primary vital macronutrient, which is protein. Pick the best quality sources, like organic chicken, fish, eggs and turkey. Limit red meat to once or twice a week.
- Focus on cruciferous veggies, which are high in fibre, low in carbohydrates and help eliminate waste products from the body. Please include them in each of your meals throughout the day. Do this every day for 30 days, and notice the difference in your moods, body shape, abdominals and health. Stick with this, not for just 30 days, but as a lifestyle plan. Healthy living means eating well all of the time while allowing a treat once a week.
- Exercise – lift weights. I’m always talking about the importance of weight training, no matter what your age is. There are so many benefits to lifting weights regularly and adequately.
– You will boost your muscle mass, which helps elevate your metabolism
– You change your body shape, losing fat stores, diminishing cellulite and looking a whole lot trim and athletic.
– You strengthen your bones, connective tissue and become a lot stronger physically as well as mentally
– You increase your natural levels of human growth hormone, which is key to fat loss, muscle building and keeps you looking younger for longer
– It keeps your body trim for life
- Incidental exercise is essential. Just because you exercise daily, doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to sit down for the rest of the day. Get outside and keep moving, using your legs instead of your car. Walk to your favourite hang out instead of driving, walk to and from work, walk at lunchtime, go on a hike with a friend. Keep active daily for your healths sake, and also to keep your body trim and healthy. You will also be contributing to eliminating your carbon footprint.
- Get adequate rest. Life is busy for us all. We all need to take a step back, reflect and relax. Is what we are doing, causing stress and anxiety in our lives? If the answer is yes, then we need to take back control and start saying no to the things that have no value to us whatsoever. Rest is highly essential for all of us, as we run the risk of exhaustion and becoming burnt out. What use will we be to ourselves and those around us, if we suddenly fall ill? Take a good look at what is serving you, and what isn’t, then make those changes. It will create so much more light in your life and will help you to spend time on you.
- Always set your schedule for exercise – and stick to it. One thing I see all the time is people having the resolution to change their body shape and health, doing this for about 2–3 weeks, then starting to slow down their pace of action. If we have a goal in mind, such as to exercise more, change our body shape and health, then we need to stick with it long term. Health and fitness is not something we attain in a few weeks, then give up hoping it will stick with us. That’s not ever going to happen. We must make a plan and take action daily – that’s how you get results, and that’s how you stick with it. So make a plan that’s flexible for your work and home life, then stick to it through and through!
I do hope you found this article useful. If you would like to experience personal training yourself, receive monthly training programs, nutrition and success. please sign up for our membership site application. You will be in the running to getting the subscription at an unbeatable price.
Think of the results you can achieve with guidance each and every step of the way..
Well, now you can!
With mentoring and guidance, you can achieve your fat loss and muscle building goals in less time and frustration. Imagine, having someone to consult regularly and keep you motivated, as well as on the right path to a new, lean you! Become part of the waiting list by filling out your name and email address to become notified of this membership program. The great thing about this membership is it’s only open for a very short period, and for a small number of people. I want to give the best and most abundant attention to those who want to make changes in their lives. You will also be the first guests to receive the membership for a very small investment – a cost that no one will ever have access to again! You definitely want to be part of this super special deal.
Fill in your details below, to make sure you don’t miss out on this offer for coaching, becoming part of a wonderful and supportive community, as well as getting all of this for a very minimal investment. I can’t wait to see you all on the other side.