I want to point out that there is no actual perfect diet plan without exercise taken into consideration. There is only so much that eating well can do for you, and that’s key to weight loss – but when it comes to re-shaping your body, you must aim to get weight training into the picture. I do understand that this is not for everyone, and it does depend on your goals – but speaking from experience, I have to point out the cold hard truth that proper eating alone will not give you a slender and toned physique.
If this doesn’t bother you in the slightest, then that’s perfectly alright. What I will point out next is the best form of restricted eating (not calorie-controlled eating) that will give you many excellent health benefits, as well as fat loss. The point that I should mention is the eating schedule, is that it must continue for life, to experience the excellent benefits it has to offer.
Don’t be alarmed by this, because the strategy for this is so easy, and you are not eliminating food groups or eating fewer portion sizes as with some other diets. When you diminish your portions of food consumed, it can leave you feeling more hungry, increase cravings and tendencies to binge eat later on. The plan I’m going to discuss with you will only eliminate cravings and excessive hunger.
The strategy is Intermittent fasting, and it’s worked for hundreds and thousands of people all around the world – and for many hundreds of years. Let me delve into this a bit further, so you can decide if it’s right for you too.
Six reasons why intermittent fasting is the best eating plan.
- It helps you lose lots of belly fat (and fat in general) The real reason why so many people try IF is that it works so well for fat loss, especially belly fat. It also enhances hormonal function, which further increases your chances of losing body fat.
– It increases your metabolic rate by as much as 3–14%, which is better than most other diet plans around. Most lower your metabolic rate because of the restricted eating periods over longer time-frames.
– It lowers your insulin levels, therefore encourages the fat cells to be a breakdown and facilitate its energy use. This is a huge bonus because it’s tough to do this on a stand-alone calorie-restricted diet.One word of warning: You still need to watch your caloric intake daily, so that you are not overeating when it’s your feeding period. Stick to healthy protein and vegetable source to refuel your body properly after a fast.
- When using IF in conjunction with a ketogenic diet, expect magnificent results. This is a smart way for exceeding fat loss – and that’s by decreasing your carb rate as low as possible, but focusing on very moderate protein intake, but a very high-fat consumption. This can, in itself, be challenging, but it’s a very effective plan that is used mainly for cancer patience. It supposedly starves the cancer cells and heals the body (please read literature from Dr R Gundry for more in-depth information on this subject). Combining intermittent fasting with keto can also help you enter ketosis a lot faster than the regular keto diet.One word of warning: You will still receive the symptoms of keto flu, which is the appearance of nausea, headaches, and general tiredness. This is only apparent in the beginning and will taper off as you progress further with your IF journey.
- You are increasing your growth hormone potential. People take growth hormone drugs – but there is a much simpler way to activate this – and that’s through IF. The longer you fast, the more likely you will experience vast surges of growth hormone. Why is this hormone important? Well, it’s a hormone that increases fat burning, muscle building and boosts your metabolism. HGH is the hormone you want to activate as much as possible, for as long as possible! It also has anti-aging effects. One word of warning: You may get addicted to triggering this critical hormone, especially if you are on the journey towards building muscle mass. It’s by far, one of the best effects of IF, in my opinion.
- It reduces inflammation. Inflammation is key to your body being in balance, therefore, allowing the fat burning and muscle building to take place. When you are always under attack by inflammation (such as disease, autoimmune disease, heart disease etc.), your body is too busy fighting fires to help you out in the fat loss department. Fasting is excellent for this, as when your body takes a break from digesting 24/7, it has some time for healing and repair of your cells. It works in conjunction with the other hormonal shifts to provide a better environment within, that’s key to fighting disease and free radical damage.
- You don’t even have to fast every day to get fat loss benefits. I know a lot of people that just fast from Monday to Friday and then eat generally normal over the weekend. This is fine, and IF it is very beneficial, even if you only do this 2–3 times per week. I cannot report on the benefits as I fast every single day, alternating the timing, and have about 2–3 days worth of intense 20-hour fasts. This is perfect for me, as I have quite a lot of inflammation, and I want to activate HGH as much as possible for my hypertrophy goals. Everyone does IF for various reasons, so do find out what works best for you and your lifestyle, then stick to it for life – because it will continuously give you the best results possible
Think of the results you can achieve with guidance each and every step of the way..
Well, now you can!
With mentoring and guidance, you can achieve your fat loss and muscle building goals in less time and frustration. Imagine, having someone to consult regularly and keep you motivated, as well as on the right path to a new, lean you! Become part of the waiting list by filling out your name and email address to become notified of this membership program. The great thing about this membership is it’s only open for a very short period, and for a small number of people. I want to give the best and most abundant attention to those who want to make changes in their lives. You will also be the first guests to receive the membership for a very small investment – a cost that no one will ever have access to again! You definitely want to be part of this super special deal.
Fill in your details below, to make sure you don’t miss out on this offer for coaching, becoming part of a wonderful and supportive community, as well as getting all of this for a very minimal investment. I can’t wait to see you all on the other side.