Avocados are one of the best foods around, and should be part
of everyones diet.
The most simplest answer to this question, is a resounding YES. You can most definitely lose weight by just changing your diet, in a specific way. Although, for overall health and longevity, implementing some movement within your days, is essential.
Depending on what you enjoy doing most, having a chosen activity in which you can do on a daily basis, will increase your overall fat loss attempts and keep your health in a positive stance.
As I highly recommend strength training. I will leave it up to your own devices in order to decide whats best for your lifestyle and what you enjoy doing most.
On the other hand, If you really want to makes some profound differences to your body composition and health, I have outlined some positive suggestions for your diet that will guide you towards that direction.
Top 7 foods for fat loss
- Eat more nuts – especially walnuts and almonds. The hormone leptin (which keeps you full for longer) is higher in people that consume these nuts on a daily basis. Nuts also have a higher grade of protein, fiber and healthy fats. Walnuts have a high antioxidant content, where as almonds promote fat burning because of their high protein and fiber content. Due to their vitamin E content, they support the elimination of waste.
- Avocados – avocados are burned at a higher rate than any other type of fat, as well as reducing your appetite, promoting satiety for a longer period of time. It also has the added magic of decreasing inflammation whilst preventing diabetes. It’s recommended to eat one avocado per day. This can be part of a salad, or mashed to become a guacamole mix.
- Magnificent cruciferous vegetables- Veggies such as cauliflower and broccoli, help to eliminate excess estrogen from the body. Excess estrogen is both a natural and chemical occurring substance. This is mainly present in any plastics, such as BPA. Excess estrogen can lead to fat accumulation and hormonal disfunction.
The high fiber in these veggies increases satiety, and delay carbohydrate absorption. Insulin response with these veggies are very low, making them the perfect fat loss food.
- Eggs – These have a thermal effect due to their high protein content. Eggs are also a portable food, are filling and contain a multitude of vitamins and minerals. Contrary to the old belief, they don’t actually increase your cholesterol levels. The in fact improve your ratio of good to bad cholesterol.
- Berries – These also blunt the amount of insulin the body produces during the response of high carb foods. Not only do they contain antioxidants, but also fiber and happen to taste wonderful! Use them as a snack during the day, when hunger hits, or add them to your daily bowl of high fiber oats.
When using the above foods in your diet, they will have a huge effect on your bodies use of fat for energy, decrease inflammation markers, improve insulin sensitivity as well as supporting tissue repair. Why not let food be your healer, and let your body do the necessary work to create impeccable health and wellbeing for you, naturally.