If you’re looking for a hearty snack between meals, this peanut butter protein bite is made for you.
They are so easy to make, delicious and portable. I make these in the morning before work and have enough to get me by during the week.
Try them out and find out how tasty they are. You won’t regret it!
Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- 240 natural peanut butter (without sugar)
- 200 g vegan vanilla protein powder of choice
- 100 g agave syrup
- 40 g chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp soy milk or other plant-based milk of choice
- Spoon the peanut butter, vegan protein powder, agave syrup, vanilla extract, and plant-based milk into a food processor. Blend until well combined. Now, add in the chopped peanuts and pulse a few more times. Add more peanut butter or coconut oil if the mixture is too crumbly. The mixture should hold together to form into balls. Take one heaped tablespoon of the mixture and form it into a ball. Repeat this process until you have 14-15 balls. Top each ball with a peanut. Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge.